Primary responsibilities :
Training and Development
- Responsible for controlling and developing a broad range of activities in the function focus on Organization Development and Staff Training & development.
- Work closely with management to identify training needs, design training roadmap, and set up the annual training plan.
- Develop training & development program for all employees through various methods to increase of employees performances align with the company business.
- Support related mangers in managing / monitoring / assessment follow up / reassessment of the functional competencies required by department.
- Manage both external and internal training process in any concerned issue to ensure smoothly and effectively.
- Evaluate and follow up training result to comply with employee competencies and company objectives.
- Conduct monitoring, mediating, and coaching program to ensure an effective performance.
Career path, talent, and other development
- Work with top management to design the individual development plan for all department head and talented employees.
- Develop and implement career progression plan that will attract & retain talented staff in organization.
- Support related mangers in managing / monitoring / assessment follow up/ reassessment of the functional competencies required by group.
- Co-ordinate with concerned parties and mentor new employee to ensure employment confirmation.
- Promote and build Company’s culture through various channel media and activities.
- Assist in driving employee engagement campaign and initiate relevant staff activities to create positive working environment.
- Support managers and teams in business delivery through enhancing their capability to deliver strategy into action components, manage their people, implement change and build relations with key stakeholders.
- Male or Female. Age between 24-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human resource management or development, Organization Development, Industrial Psychology or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resource Development functions or related area.
- Have knowledge in Organization Development (OD), Individual development Plan (IDP), Balance Scorecard, KPI, Competency model, Career- path planning and Training road map.
- Experience in Call Center industry would be advantage.
- Able to work multi-tasking in a fast-pace environment and work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, analytical thinking, and proactive style.
- Good command of English and Computer skills (MS Office).
- Key competencies: equipped with HRD core knowledge, Management skill, Coordination skill, Consulting skill, Coaching skill
Desirable personality :
Interpersonal skills, Positive thinking, Maturity, High responsibility, Enthusiastic, Dynamic, Creative, Initiative, Well organized, Details and Result oriented.
Competitive compensation along with full package of welfare and benefit will be provided to successful candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply or in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to :
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Contact Tel: 089-939-5771
- Work at Vibhavadi Office, near Chatuchak BTS.